Tune into nature, go with the natural ebb and flow of life.
Red wines best reflect the complexity of life as they are built in layers, much like experiences and relationships.
Shalestone Vineyards is not just a business, it is our creative outlet, an opportunity that allows us to create and control a life style of our own.
It is a joy to enhance the quality of life with our wine.
"Everything in Balance!"
"Red is All We Do!"
Our niche dry red wines are hand crafted by the Thomas family on the Eastern shores of Seneca Lake.
Shalestone’s goal is to make red wines that are uniquely different from the other leading wine regions of the world but just as complex.
The recognized potential of our shallow clay-rich soil and the unique climate of the Finger Lakes makes Shalestone Vineyards a unique and experienced winemaker in a burgeoning wine region.
Spending time with our customers in our relaxed atmosphere is a must. We cater to passionate wine drinkers, who are interesested in the process and philosophy.
Come in, relax and imerse yourselves in our beautiful and serene tasting room.
We encourage our guests to taste and savor our wines, to create dialogue and stimulate the senses.
Due to the size of our tasting room and our tasting philosophy, groups of 4+ are highly discouraged. We appreciate your respecting this.
We are open for the 2021 season, offering tastings by reservation.
Our team is ready to provide you with a safe and enjoyable tasting experience at our tasting room and to offer wine by the glass to savor in our outdoor space.
Reservations available at 12, 1, 2, 3 or 4pm
April: Saturdays & Sundays
May: Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
June - September: Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
October: Fridays Only
Closed November - March
- Reservations are required: To schedule a reservation, please email email@example.com or call/text 607.279.4474 with requested date, time, party size and phone number.
- Tastings will be available on the hour and if space allows, we will try to accommodate guests without a reservation, but space is VERY limited.
- Reservations may not be guaranteed if guests arrive 10 minutes late or more. At that point, your reservation will be open to a walk-in customer.
- There is a maximum group size of 4 people.
- The tasting flight is $10 dollar per guest. Tasting fee will be collected at checkout and is refundable on the purchase of 6 bottles per person.
- To allow for sufficient time to clean and sanitize between guest visits, we kindly ask that your tasting experience does not exceed 45 minutes.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, you must wear a face covering when not seated in your area as per NYS guidelines.
We would like to extend our gratitude for your continued support as a Shalestone Vineyards customer. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Wines can be purchased year round for pickup or to ship by calling 607.279.6065.